Hi Krew,
I really enjoyed reading your posts. I can tell we’re going to have some very interesting discussions in this class. Keep the ideas coming.
Also, try and use the following format to comment on what your classmates say.
Joe Said “I think we need to build school spirit.”
Good point, Joe. Can you think of any ways we can work on improving school spirit?
--Tina Y.
Post #2
1) What book are you currently reading for Independent Reading?
2) Do you like or dislike the book?
3) Back yourself up with at least one specific example from the book.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great posts, Krew. You guys look to be reading some interesting books. Don't forget to comment on what your classmates have written.
Nice comments, Jasmine.
Also, if you wrote the post about the book Driver's Ed -- you forgot to list your name.
Post a Comment